Monday, November 28, 2011

"When u make a promise to God, do not delay in fulfilling it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfill ur vow" Ecclesiastes 5:4


Numbers 30:2 When a man makes a vow to the LORD or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said.
Deuteronomy 23:21 If you make a vow to the LORD your God, do not be slow to pay it, for the LORD your God will certainly demand it of you and you will be guilty of sin.
Judges 11:35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, "Oh! My daughter! You have made me miserable and wretched, because I have made a vow to the LORD that I cannot break."
Psalm 22:25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly; before those who fear you will I fulfill my vows.
Psalm 50:14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High,
Psalm 66:13 I will come to your temple with burnt offerings and fulfill my vows to you--
Psalm 66:14 vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke when I was in trouble.
Psalm 76:11 Make vows to the LORD your God and fulfill them; let all the neighboring lands bring gifts to the One to be feared.
Proverbs 20:25 It is a trap for a man to dedicate something rashly and only later to consider his vows.
Jonah 2:9 But I, with a song of thanksgiving, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. Salvation comes from the LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment